Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryfindor Common Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheTrio

Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:50 pm

"Writing. singing and pissing Bitch and Bastard off more than I already do natura;;y"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Ashes chuckled a little,"Wow thats cool and fun I presume."
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 pm

"Yes most of the time." He watched her eyes. The most beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 am

Ashes smiled to herself. She wanted to lean in at kiss him. She took her lips ring out and put it in here pocket. She sighed she imagined his lip sweet but tangy. Warm and soft. She melted into the couch as she stared into his beautiful light blue smokey sky eyes--they were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:15 am

Athena and Althea quietly came in. Athena went and sat down on a sofa and grabbed a book but wasn't reading she was looking at her fellow students. Judging them. Her protectiveness coming in. Althea went to her dorm to do homework.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 am

"So woul dit be out of line to ask if you have a boyfriend?"

(Mrs_Sam_Bradford LOVE THE NAME I love you I love you I love you huge fan of him myself. Don't like theRams though personally. Unfortunetly I have got to get off it's like three fifteen in the morning here and I have to take a test in like 6 hours so It's been fun RPG-ing with you hope to catch up with you tomorrow! Exclamation )
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:23 am

"Might I say I dont, because Im not attractive to get a date." Ashes said.

[Lol thanks ive loved him since the beguinning and i lov the rams. I g2g too and hope to rpg tomorrow ]
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:59 am

Adrian came in glanced over all the emos gave Atheana (however you spell her name, no offense I just cant spell)a smile not his best but just a smile ran up to his room to put his broom up then left the common room carrying a football
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Athena asked, "Adrain when are tryouts?"
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Luke leaned in just close enough that his light cologne-y smell was evident and whispered "I would have to disagree," Out of no where he made a deep red rose appear and handed it to Ashes.

(I'll be on and off studying for a math test tonight UGH)
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Aurora came back in. She looked at Athena "You're already on the team." She sat down.
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:59 pm

"Kk, thank Aurora," Athena said.
Althea came down said hi to Aurora and plopped down next to Athena.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 pm

(usually I wouldn't do this but me and a good guy friend of mine goin to a party. we won't be back till like1 am my time. which is 1 hr ahead of central people and so forth.)

Luke leaned in and kissed Ashes on the cheek. Then with that he disappeared out the door.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Ashes smiled sweetly and watched him go. She was confused on what happen but was happy. She flopped face foward on the couch.

[lol its cool but ill be on for a lota hours tonite lol]
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey I'm Athena and this is Althea, your Ashes Fate right?" Athena asked.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Ashes sat up brushed her hair out of her face and looked at them putting on a fake nice smile."Hey. Oh and its just Ashes. Nice to meet you guys." She held her left wrist out for a polite handshake.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Ashes got up and disappeared to the fields.
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:48 am

Althea and Athena went up to their rooms after they shaked Ashes hand.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Cassie and Aurora came in. Cassie sat at the table set for Wizard Chess her nose stuck in TO Kill A Mocking Bird. Aurora sat on the couch. Adrian walked in and sat in a fluffy chair.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Ashes and Michael walked in and sat on a couch.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Adrian smiled. "So, how come neither of you play quidditch? You both look like you'd be great chasers"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Michael shrugged."I've never even thought about playing really. "

Ashes sighed."I have ashma. I use to play but I had an ashma attack so I cant play. I stick to practicing my soccer alone."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 pm

"You should come out and try it some time." Adrian grinned. "Not that hard, sit on a broom and try and throw it into a hoop. Ashes I'm surprised you can play soccer not Quidditch it's really less energy, and soccer is just muggle Quidditch." He said it playfully not accusing or anything
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Michael nodded."Uh yeah I will."

Ashes sighed and looked him in the eyes."Im scared of heights okay. Dont ever tell anyone. "
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Aidrian nodded, "Ah see we all have our secrets, at least yours isn;t dirty." He gave her a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryfindor Common Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next