Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryfindor Common Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Ashes smiled and bit her lip. She walked over and sat next to Michael.

"Hey." Michael said.

"Hey." Ashes said smiling.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Aurora blew on her right hand nails. She felt kinda left out which was higly unusual
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Ashes smiled she loved attention directed to her."So hows my man been." She joked.

"Whatever." Michael said.

Ashes laughed."Serious hows my best friend been these past days with out me?"

"Sad and boring." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Aurora risked a glance at Micheal but then started painting her left hand slowly and precisley listening carefully
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Ashes smiled and Michael looked at his watch located on his left hand. "Hey I will catch up with you later I have to meet Lex for our date."
"Okay see ya." Ashes said as Michael walked away.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 am

Aurora sighed and leaned back in the chair (sofa what ever you want to call it) Sh estudied Ashes, she was pretty in her own way Aurora though. She ocked her head so that her golden brownish curls fell to the right side of her head as she watched Ashes
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Ashes was always comfortable with people but Aurora was creepy in a weird way. She was pretty but not she was okay. Adrian, she thought, he was so cute a year older than me I know but he is delicious. And nice but not as nice as Michael
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm

"So..." Aurora tryed. Wether people knew it or not she hated not being nice to everyone.

Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Ashes smiled kindly,"Hi I'm Ashes." She hated being nice to girls, niceness is used for guys."Your Adrian's sister huh?"
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Serinity came in quietly and stood against the far wall reading. Luke came in behind her and sat at her feet. Gabe was no where to be seen
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Ashes looked at Luke and flared a pretty smile in her cherry red lips.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Luke smiled back at her. He started to introduce himself then thought better of it, she was too pretty to care who he was. You could tell by his eyes that in his head he was tossing around an poem.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Ashes looked at him: cute. She stood up. "Hey I'm Ashes."
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 pm

He tossed his hair out of his eyes, a habit. "Hey, I'm Lucas but I usually go by Luke." He extended his right hand, his left had the marks, and gave her a cunning smile In his mind he repeated his poem..
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Ashes smiled and shook his hand with her left both of her wrists had cuts you could feel them when you shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Luke."
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:44 pm

"Yes same here, excuse me for a moment." He said reaching for the bag at Serinity's feet. Out of it he took a worn note book and in noice (for a guy) handwriting wrote:

two shots of hate from a mouth as loud as a gun,
like an assasin ... who does it for fun.

two deafening blows in a war that has just begun,
life gone away...i'm done.

two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
the world i know disappears...like the setting sun

Then he handed it to Serinity who read it quickly then nodded her aproval. "I'm Serinity." She told Ashes in a voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Ashes smiled."Ashes. Like your name."She looked at them both they were here kind of people."Nice hair." She said to both of them but mainly Luke.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

"Thanks" Serinity whispered softly.

He laughed a kindlaugh that echoed a deeper pain. "Thanks, Yours is awsome to." He stuck the note book back in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Ashes bit her lips ran her hand through her hair. She smiled and rubbed her wrists--series of cuts along each other. She never looked up as she spoke,"Thanks, were you in an emotional depression school? I was for cutting my wrist I still do, but I have to take a weekly class." She was shocked she never told anyone that not even Michael. She felt a warm conection like one of the romantic emo songs she wrote.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Luke traded looks with Serinity for a moment a breif understanding. Serinity didn't want him saying anything about her. "No I was just at a normal school, when I wasn;t in a mental hospital. That was Bitch's way of keeping me from ah sucide. When she finds out I'm cutting she sends me there. I spent three years there before I came to Hogwarts."

Serinity shifted from side to side on her feet. She never liked questions about her home life. It made the hand shaped bruises on her neck pund. They were so carefully covered by cover up she was afraid it might come off.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Ashes sighed,"I lost more than five pints of blood three times."I smiled."Good times but Michael and Brandon helped me through it."She looked up and walked away cursing and mumbling as she sat on the couch."Im such an idiot I need my knife."
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Luke was intrigued by this girl. He followed her and motioned to the place on the other end of the couch "Can I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Ashes nodded and made sure there was just enough room between them not too much but just the right amount.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 pm

He smiled greatfully. "So what are your hobbies?" He asked tryong to make conversation she was beautifu;\l
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Ashes looked at him his hair fell in his eyes like hers."I like to write lyrics, write shortstories, get my hair done, and going to my angermanagement class. Yours might be?" She fiddled with her nose ring it was a small one carrat diamond the one on her bottom lip--which was covered in cherry red lipstick--held a black loop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryfindor Common Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next