Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

Slytherin Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Read above no non pure bloods!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts.bestforum.us
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Syuu came walking in, looked around and said, "I think I'll like this place all by myself more room for me."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Demetri came in and sat down propping his feet up on the coffee table. He reached for an old magazine and flipped through it. He didnt notice Styuu
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Shane, Sam, and Lex walked in laughing. They glanced around and Lex's eyes shined on Demitri. She walked over to him and smiled."Hi, Im Alexis. But I go by Lex." Her Australian accent was thick and strong.

Shane chuckled."Oh brother."

"I know, I am her brother." Sam laughed and they sat on a couch.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:53 pm

"I'm Dimitri, last time someone tried to shorten my name they got punched in the face." He gave her half of a cold smile. He rarely really smiled.

Jaz came in and grinned at the guys and Lex. Dimitri was her secet keeping cousin (just so yall know) so she gave him a wave before sitting down at one of the high bar stools by the table.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Lex smiled and sat down by him."I'll keep that in mind. Nice to meet you though." She smiled. He was cute but their was an off tension to him.

Sam and Shane smiled at Jaz then began to chat quietly.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:09 pm

"Yes it's always nice on the part of a guy like me to meet such a beautiful lady." Where the hell did that come from? Dimitri asked himself. He didn't know, didn't care being cold sometimes got hard.

Jaz stared at Lex. She was starring hard enough she wouldn't be surprised if the girl could feel it. SHe didn't care, this girl was around her cousin, and she was suspsious. Then shrugging slightly she turned on her sexualy flirty charm and walked over to SHane and Sam. "Hi I'm Jaz."
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Lex smiled and giggled."Trust me I'm not pretty."

Sam looked up."Hello."

Shane glaced at her."Hi." She was pretty but not Ashes pretty. She didnt shine like the sun. She didnt walked like a goddess. She didnt smile bright like the stars. She was just a normal mean girl.

Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 pm

"Und sie ist bescheiden zu. Wenn Sie sind, saßen nicht Freunde da drüben dann ich dürfte argumentieren hinein, nur wie viele Wege Sie schön waren, aber Sie kommen mit secruity Wachen" He said in German.

Jaz turned to look at Lex, "He pretty much just said you were hot and that he'd tell you that he'd like to get in bed with you if your security guards didn't sit of here." Well actualy he had said she was modest, and that he would argue just how beautiful she was but he didn't want her friends to get susptious, she came with security guards. Jaz rolled her eyes, she didn't like Dimitri not being his usual sarcastic ass self.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Lex's eyes widened and she leaned in toward Demitri's ear."I dont trust what she said so please tell me what you said in English please."

Sam and Shane stared at Jaz then Demetri than Lex."Wait what!" Sam said jumping up totally panicked."Thats my sister man."

"Calm down bro. Im sure thats not true." Shane said.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 pm

"It's what he meant to say." Jaz gave all three guys an innocent smile.

"It is not in any way, I called your sister," Dimitri's voice was cool and calming, "Beautiful and modest. I would in no way disrespect any lady that way I have morals. unlike my cousin here."

"You bastard!" Jaz growled.

"Where as you are the one giving free sex." Dimitri challenged. She glared. Having no argument, she did sleep with a lot of guys, and she'd done a few other things with the guys she didn't sleep with.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Sam slowly nodded and sat down.

Lex smiled. She didnt mind if what Jaz was true but she knew it wasnt. She smiled at Demetri and said,"Ah, well thank you and maybe hes right Jaz. "
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Dimtri said "Your welcome."

Jaz glared ignoring Lex, "You have no right to say anything about my sex life, at least it exists. It's none of your bussiness."

"Your right Jez," referring to her by her very unused nickname, "I have no right to tell you who you can and can't give a blow job to, Iforgot your mommy encourages them doesn't she? YOu write to her after eveyrone, don't you? SHallow, my aunt always was." Jaz was rendered speechless again, it was true, well most of it. Her mom didn't encourage she forced. Jaz shivered unable to tell him this.

She blinked her long black lashes hard fighting tears and walked into the ajoining room. (it's like there's two rooms seperated by a door ya know). Immediatly DImitri felt bad,
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 am

Sam and Shane looked at Demitri. Wow. Lex stared at the carpet that was under her feet."You should go talk to her." She said being the good person in her.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 am

"There's not much to say." Dimtri said his tone changing back to light. "I spoke the truth, and nothing but. It's been needed to say for a longtime now." His jaw was tight.

Meanwhile Jaz looked out the window tears streaming down her face. She usually would wipe them away but no one cared about Jaz so there was no one to hide the tears from. She felt her usually perfect make up going to ruins. Her breath fogged the window slightly against the unusaly cold tempature
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 am

Lex stood up walked into the other room and stood in the door frame."Are you okay Jaz." Her voice was smooth as ice but warm like summer nights.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am

Jaz cleared her throat as to make her voice sound clear, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 am

Lex shrugged and walked back to Demitri."Your really truthful. I like that. And," She smiled."Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am

He raised his eyebrows "And?" Glancing at the clock he mumbled a choice of curse words before saying," that will have to wait till morning. BUt here's one for you to figure out, Deine Augen sind die Sterne and Seeing you was Liebe auf den ersten Blick. Good night Lex. Night Sam. Good night Shane." with a humorous bow he disappered to his dorm.

Jaz wiped her eyes came through and told everyoone "Goodnight." before leaving herself

(church in morn I'll try and get on before if you can)
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am

Lex smiled."Night." She said and Shane and Sam went to their room. She sat their in silence for awhile. Finally she went to her room.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am

(HEY PERSON I KNOW! MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT TRANSLATED KAY? K!)
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am

[I am and ill try to get on]
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am

[Aww how cute and romantic]
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:52 am

Shane and Sam walked into the room and sat down. Lex walked down and sat between the boys.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Jaz came in from dinner (considering the time) and gave all three a kind smile before heading to her dorm.

Dimitri stroleld in lazily a small smile on his face, on that didn't touch his eyes. "Good eveing, gentlemen, my fair lady."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next