Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cottages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AuroraBell

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Cottages   Cottages EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Just outside hogwarts. For the parentrs and familys of students
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Brent (Bree's Boyfriend) http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11098058-african-american-businessman-at-a-conference.php

Luke (Amanda's Fiancee) http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-12192404-handsome-businessman-standing-at-a-glass-railing.php
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Decided to tell this bit from AMANDA'S POV

I opened the door to our cottage beaming in excitement we'd be staying and getting to know Lex better also get to see Dimika make sure he was okay and everything. Oh this was going to be wonderful. Carrie was holding tightly to my left hand I felt the engagment (well it's a promise ring for all my mama knew) ring Luke had given me three months ago dig into my finger. "Carrie lighten the grip a bit would you mind?" She obeyed.

I threw my bags on the couch. Bree came in carrying Cara, and Mama came in behind helping a muttering Gramma. "Take your bags to your rooms ladies." Mama said sitting Gramma in a pink chair.

I grabbed my bags up again and led Carrie to our room. It was a light purple color with white shag carpet. "I SLEEP ON THIS ON!" Carrie shouted. I heard Gramma, "Hören Sie Ihr Kreischen von Ihnen iggnorant Kind auf!" Carrie looked at me confused.

"She said to stop yelling." I left out the ignorent part. Gramma's back was bothering her and she hadn't had her afternoon nap meaning she was extremly grumpy.

Carrie shrugged and jumped onto the bed with a lime green comforter and sparkly pink pillows. "Is it time for me to take a nap?" She asked stifiling a yawn.

I kneeled down next to her bed and pushed her hair back out of her face, "Yes little sis it is." II kissed her forehead softly. "Sweet dreams."

"Manda?"

"Yes Carrie?"

"Is Dimika going to be okay?"

I gave her a long look. Her blue eyes echoed sadness. I knew exactly what she meant. "You and I can only hope. Remember no one can know. Lex, Sam, Bree, or Mama. No one."

"I know." She said covering her self up and closing her eyes.

I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face then reapplied my masscara, foundation, and lipstick. I would have to do something about my hair before our early supper. I fluffed it slightly before going into the huge kitchen. Mama was browsing the refridgerator while Bree sat on the counter chatting animatedly while texting on her new cell phone.

"Can you believe that our cells don't work on Hogwarts' ground? I mean how gay!" She said to me. "Oh Luke and Brent are both coming for our sunch."

"Sunch?" I asked.

"Or lupper." When I gave her a confused look she sighed.

"SHe means our supper." Mama said setting a few things on the counter and walking over to the sink. "Now you girls wash up we got work to do. I still have to get a few things for the baked apple cheescake, and the roast but you ladies can work on the salad while I'm gone. Schlag-Schlag!" She said chop chop in German.

As she left Bree hopped off the counter and we both washed our hands. Bree took a knife and handed the other to me. "I'll do tomatoes, you do cucumber?" I asked.

As we started cutting Bree looked around. "They've had sex." She said casually cutting still.

"Who?" I loved cutting tomatoes. I paused looking up at her.

"Dimika and Lex." She met my eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked. DImika would tell me long before he told Bree.

"The way he stands around her. You have to remember I'm taking a body langue class and it's quite clear." Bree informed.

"I do not think DImika would go back on his morals and do something like that with a girl he's been with for like two days?" I asked hoping she wouldn't mention what I was pretty sure she was about to.

"Coming from the girl whose preganent, and secretly engaged? Who plans to have a mock proprosal to cover the fact up? Then get married in two days acting like she just happens to be a wuick wedding planner? You weren't exactly a great role model." Bree shrugged. With my left hand I touched my stomach she was right every bit of it. I had screwed up and would pay for it with lie after lie. I cringed.

I finished the tomatoes and started on the lettuce ripping it to shreds while Bree hummed shredding cheese. There was a ding dong and I knew it would be my soon to be fiancee. I opened the door to find Brent, alone. My heart dropped about twenty three floors.

"Afternoon!" He greeted giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek. "Gramma how are you?" He asked in shaky German.

"Idiotkind. Manchmal frage ich mich, warum Bree Leute wie Sie aufpickt." She growled. Wow she really hated this kid. I mean who wouldn't besides Bree. He murdered his sister.

"What'd she say?" He asked.

"IDiot child. Sometimes I wonder why Bree picks people like you." I told him leading him to the kitchen.

"You have a feisty grandmother." He told Bree.

"Brent!" She cried. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionatly. I held back my flinch. I looked at my phone. Luke was suposed to be here thirty minutes ago, he always called if he was going to be late. Why not now?

"Get a room will you?" I said ripping at the lettuce and throwing it in the bowl. I added cucubers, tomatoes, cheese, bacon, and chicken. I slid it into the fridge.

Brent chuckled and put his arms around her waist. They both watched me as I made tea, lemonade, and an acholic beverage I didn't even know the name to. I Was going to need it. Mama came in and kindly greeted Brent. SHe took one look at me and didn't ask about Luke.

I mashed potatoes while Mama put the roast in the oven. I helped her prep the chees cake and kept glancing at the clock and the door. "He probably got caught up in operations or something deary." Mama said patting my hand when I accidently let a tear slip down my cheek.

"Maybe his other girlfriend is keeping him a little longer then usual." Brent said. He was leaning against the wood cabinets while Bree went to see that Carrie and Cara got ready for supper.

I gripped the butcher knife tightly. Images of stabbing him danced in my head. I turned around holding the knife behind my back. "Ya here me Manda. Guess you and hiss mistress are going to have to work out a different schedule. Or maybe he's tossed in another one. Wow three of you. DO you ever have foursomes?"

I threw the butcher knife. It hit his ear then landed sticking deeply into the cabinet. "Shut the hell up." I snapped. Then I left to my bedroom to get ready.

When I came back in a tight fitting strapless black dress my make up slightly heavier Brent had a huge nick in his ear and Bree, who was wearing a silver strapless dress that matched mine, glared. Carrie and Cara were wearing black dresses that the skirt was white with an excintrick velvet black rose pattern on it. Both their hair was calm and smooth hanging down unlike Bree and my up dos. Mother was wearing a light green dress with a white sweater thing. Gramma was wearing a pink dress you'd associate with old people. Now all we needed was Dimika, Lex, and Luke.

Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Lex took a deap breath and followed her boyfriend in. She loved that word so much.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:26 pm

"Good evening everyone." Dimitir greeted holding tightly to Lex's hand. "Brent." He nodded. He looked arounf no Luke..that was odd.

Mama ran up and kissed both of them. Amanda gave Dimitri a weary look while Bree smirked. "Dimika, take Alexis and go help your sisters set the table." She said, "Brent can stay in here with me and Gramma."

Dimitri led Lex into the kitchen behind his sisters. He let go her hand and took out the plates. "Have you had sex?" Bree asked.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Lex froze turning slightly towards Bree. She nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Domotro dodn't say anything as he felt Amanda's glare on him. Bree shoved her playfully "I sooooo told you! Guess he always did take after you! When are you going to tell him?" Bree asked. Amanda froze turning her stony glare to Bree.
"Tell me what?" Dimitri asked setting the rest of the table then going and putting his arms aroend Lex'z waist

"I;m engaged, and pregnant." Amanda said quiwtly.

"WHAT?" He asked in a whisper/yell

"She ot prego first." Bree said.

"Damn it Manda!" Dimitri said losing his temper. "I mean what the hell? Aren't you miss no sex till your married? And how long have you been both?"

"Three months." She said looking tiny. She was older but a softie,

"Damn it." Dimitri let go of Lex stepped away and hit the counter with both hands...hard. "Fuck fuck fuck!" His jaw was set tight and his eyes were raging
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Lex scooted off to the edge a little scarred of Dimitri. She just stood quietly and looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Amamanda stood near Alexis giving her a look of sympathy.

Bree sighed. "Dimika calm the hell down."

"No I will not calm the hell down when my sister is...."

"Out." Bree cut in. "Get the hell out. Go take a walk. Come back in thrity when dinner's served. And come back calmed down or don't come back." Her tone was serious and cold. Dimitri pushed off the counter and stormed out slamming the back door so hard one of the plates skidded off the table and broke to shards.

Amanda crouched to pick it up and Bree sighed. "And that's Dimika when he gets angry." She informed Lex
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:00 am

Lex gulped and bent down to help Amanda."Well I will be sure never to make him made." Her voice was small and quiet. She felt like a mouse to a pack of wolves. Alone and scarred.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 am

Amanda threw the glass away then put another plate on the table before saying, "He usua;y doesn't get like that..only every year or so something sets him off. Tell us more about you Le-"

There was an official knocking on the door...
(this is to add drama mwhaha)

Amanda looked at Bree and Bree looked at her. Then they looked at Alexis. There was a low rattling of a voice then a shreik from their mother. Both girls forgetting Lex ran into the living room. their mother was crying Gramma looked confused and Brent was pale...
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 am

Lex slowly creeped around the corner to look at them all. Creepy. All she wanted to do was roll up in a ball and go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 am

The man at the door told them. "Dimtri, is this his residence?"

"Sorta yeah." Bree answered

"There's been an accident." He said solemly.

"LIke what kind?" Bree asked.

"He might not live."
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 am

Lex looked striaght at the man tears flowed through her eyes. Dammit. She stepped foward towards them."What happened?" Her voice was shaky and sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cottages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottages   Cottages Empty

Back to top Go down

Cottages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Hogwarts :: Everywhere else in Hogwarts-
Jump to: