Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AuroraBell

Great Hall  Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall    Great Hall  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Where you eat. WHere dances and Parent day is held
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Great Hall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall    Great Hall  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Cara and Carrie skipped in. Making a quick recovery from theflue. Amanda followed supporting Gramma. Bree and Mama were chatting lightly. They were led to their seats. "Dimika ist immer spät. Jemand muss dass Junge zeigen, wie man rechtzeitig ist!" His gramma growled (Dimika is always late! Somebody needs to show that boy how to be on time."

"Grama sind wir früh" Ammanda said gently (Grama we're early.)
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Great Hall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall    Great Hall  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Mr. Charles Glass walked in and sat down.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Great Hall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall    Great Hall  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:33 pm

As soon as they came into view Cara and Carrie flew to them. Jumping onto Dimi's neck hugging him shreiking in joy "Dimika Dimika!" The called. Noticing Alexis Carrie gave her a sweet smile "I'm Carrie. Nice to see you." Cara said "I'm Cara!" Before smuthering Dimi in kisses. Bree and Amanda came next first hugging Dimi. Amanda Gave Alexis a smile that resembled Dimi's and hugged her. "Ah wonderful to meet you." She said. Bree ggave her a friendly kiss on the cheek and an almost bone crushing hug "Oh good Lord, how did my very unattractive brother end up with someone this beautiful?" When Dimi's mama and grama came Grmama took Alexis' hand "Natürlich. Er pickt das dünne Mädchen auf. Sie ist hübsch ich werde sagen. Nett, Sie Alexis zu treffen."

"Naturally. He picks the skinny girl. She is pretty I will say. Nice to meet you Alexis." Dimi's mama said translating. "And too true. Alexis I've heard much about you. DImika, you really should learn better adjetives." She gave him a hug. The girls giggled as Dimi tickled them before picking both up and putting them on his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Great Hall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall    Great Hall  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Lex just smiled."Nice to meet you guys." It made her sad how joyful they were. She never had a big family. Shes always wanted one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Hall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall    Great Hall  Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Hogwarts :: Everywhere else in Hogwarts-
Jump to: