Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feilds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:01 am

THis includes Quidditch Pitch, and all the muggle feilds. There's also a track for running
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 am

Adrian went into the locker room and changed into some sports shorts, leaving his chest bare showing his beautifully sculped six pack. He went to the track and began to run loosley
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Michael went into the lockeroom changed into more sportier clothes and jogged around the track. He needed to get his mind off of Alexis who just broke up with him.

[Hey imma make Lex later kk ]
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Adrian waited till Micheal was in ear shot, "Want to throw a foot ball round?" He held up his ball
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Michael looked up."Sure." He jogged over then he regonized who he was. He was the one talking to Ashes,"You were talking to Ashes earlier right?"
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:52 pm

"Yeah that was me, I'm Adrian." He threw the ball.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Michael caught the ball and nodded."Oh I'm Michael Ashes' best friend. " He threw it back. This was akward a little. Just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 pm

"That's cool." He said starting throwing it back. "You know how funny we probably look to people right now?"

Jaz went into the girls locker room changed into a light blue spaghetti strap top, black short shorts, and a pair of gray tennis shoes. Her hair and make up were still perfect as she ran out onto the track.

Her eyes caught Adrian's for the longest second. Her run turned slow as she watched him. And Adrian's perfect spiral landed a few inches from Micheal. Both stared at each other before Jaz pulled her eyes away and focused on the pounding of her feet.

"Sorry bout that mate." Adrian said still watching Jaz as she ran. Finally he managed to look back at micheal
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Syuu and Gabriel came out to run around the pitch to warm up for when they did there karate. They didn't look at anyone and nodded to Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Michael glanced at Adrian then who he was looking at and smiled."Its okay. I just needed to get my mind off things. My girl just broke up with me." He said and threw the ball hard. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 pm

He caught it. "Ah that stuff is a mess. Trust me I know. You uh.." He tossed it back, "Want to talk bout it?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Michael chuckled."No thats what Ashes is for. But you know Lex right? Alexis Mikles sister of Sam Mikles." He asked throwing the ball back."She was my girlfriend totally hot."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 pm

He laughed catching and throwing back. "Um yeah I might know her. So many people at this school ya know." He couldn't help but admire they way Jaz's hips moved when she ran.

Jaz tried not to laugh she knew Adrian was watching and loved it. She had no interest in him anymore but it was still nice knowing someone liked watching her. She added a little more swing to her run just because
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Michael nodded throwing the football back."Yeah but Lex is hard to miss. I mean she's Ashes friend." He said smiling and glancing at Jaz. She was pretty but not the type Mikey would be seen with. He was more of the just not her. Hes always liked Ashes and Lex's type. Jaz's type never interested him.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Serinity changed into a pair of redbasket ball shorts and a white tee shirt. She glanced shyly at the scars on her wrists beforewalking out and seeing Micheal, Adrian, and The chick (sorry cant think of her name at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Ashes walked into the lockeroom changed into some white short shorts and a blood red tank top. She grabbed her blue soccer ball and dribbled it out. She practiced her foot work a long time till she almost passed out.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Serinity sat by herself humming
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Ashes was sweating to death as she stopped she fell to the grass gasping for air. She pulled out her inhaler and puffed it twice. She only needed it when she played soccer.
Back to top Go down
TheTrio

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Serinity who had a kind heart walked over to Ashes. "Are you okay?" Her voice was peaceful as she offered Ashes a hand.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Ashes took her hand and hopped up."Never better. Ashma problem. But I'm good." Ashes always acted strong even when she was weak.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Adrian told Micheal he'd meet him in the common room then went to the locker room changing back into his school Uni. He stuck his football in the locker s[rayed on some muggle Axe and then locked it head ing for the common room.

Jaz ran to the girl's locker room changed quickly into her skirt and white blouse. She did a touch up to her eye liner then walked briskly to her common room.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Michael nodded headed for the lockerooms changed and headed for the common room.

Ashes picked her soccerball up and ran to the lockerooms and changed putting her inhaler up and her soccer ball. As she headed for the common room she wondered if Sam and Shane were back yet. She knew Lex was back because she talked to her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feilds   Feilds Empty

Back to top Go down

Feilds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Hogwarts :: Everywhere else in Hogwarts-
Jump to: