Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryfindor Common Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

Gryfindor Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm

GRYFINDORS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts.bestforum.us
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am

Ashes strutted in and stopped. She looked around--no one here--and rolled her eyes. She leaned against the far wall waiting for someone to come in.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 am

Adrian came in laughing to himself. He gave Ashes a nice smile before flopping down on one of the couches and flipping through an old muggle sports mag
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:50 am

Ashes smiled and looked Adrian over. He was cute. She smiled to herself and walked over."Hey."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

He looked up from his magazine then turned on his boyish charm "Hey yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Ashes pursed her lips and looked him over. Handsome."I'm Ashes." She said extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 pm

He looked her up and down slowly. Not his usual type but what the hell. "The Guy of your dreams." He winked and laughed. "But I go by Adrian"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Ashes smiled and rolled her eyes. Cocky is he? She thought."So nice to meet you." She laughed. Time to put on the real Ashes."Well your really cute. And I'm not usually this nice so whatevs if you don't like me."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm

He grinned. Ah honest is she? he thought to himself. He gave a cocky grin, "I don't believe I've ever said I didn't like you." He sat up from his louging postion. He ran his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Ashes smiled."The look on your face screamed go away at first." She smiled."Nice hair."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 pm

"Your just not my..........." What;s the word...."Type. and thanks. You have nice eyes."

Aurora came down the steps followed by Cassie. She took one look between the two and snorted. "Okaay then." She shook her head and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Ashes ran her hand through multi-dyed hair."Emo's not your type right. Or means not your type?" She murmured and put on a fake smile."Thanks."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:53 pm

"Emo I mean there's nothing wrong with it it's just.............out there." He said.

Aurora laughe a bitter fake laugh "really Ad? You're that desperate to get in someone's pants?" She rolled her eyes then looked at Ashes, "No offense"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Ashes rolled her eyes."Not the frirst guy." She murmured and walked back to the farthest wall.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Adrian sighed. He watched Ashes through his eyelashes then glared at Aurora "Damn it why do you have to do that?"

Cassie unnoticed by her siblings slipped over to Ashes. "Sorry bout my sister you should ignore her. She's kinda mean sometimes."

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Whatevs Ad. You know she's not your type, and you'd probably just get a diese from her."

"Don't say that."
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Ashes looked at Adrian while she talked to Cassie."Don't worr 'bout it. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Sooner is always better."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Cassie gave a sad smile. "Well I'll go so you aren't seen with a thirteen year old. It was nice talking to you, I'm Cassie by the way." She grabbed Her book off the table and started to walk to the library while Adrian and Aurora argued
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Ashes smiled and sighed. She banged her head on the wall and looked at her wrist--cut. They were cut all over. She looked at Adrian then at her wrists and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Aurora looking mad stormed off. Adrian came over to where Ashes stood. "Do you like me?" He asked. He really liked her but wasnt sure if it would work. He wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Ashes looked up at him. "Do I like you, yes."
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm

"Would you like to try a um..." He scratched his neck all of a sudden his idea sounded really stupid. "A...Um..."
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Ashes smiled evily."A date?"

Michael walked in and glanced at Ashes he flashed a smile and sat down on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

He laughed. "Yeah that thing."

Aurora came back in holding a box of twizzlers Sour Apple Pull Apart Kind. She love them. She gave Adrian a dirty look before plopping down on the sofa across from micheal. Being polite she offered him one, "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Ashes stared at him."Maybe."

Michael--who was concentrated on Ashes--looked at her for a sec,"No thanks." He said and looked at Ashes.
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm

He coughed a little "Kay then when you decide that one tell me alright? I gotta go to a Quidditch Captain meeting." He turned and walked over to Aurora taking a Twizler from her and walking out the door. Aurora slid back in her seat and propped her feet up on the coffee table. She studied Micheal through her eyelashes while pretending to be busy painting her nails a hot pink color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor Common Room   Gryfindor Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryfindor Common Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next