Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People Of This Fourm!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrio

People Of This Fourm! Empty
PostSubject: People Of This Fourm!   People Of This Fourm! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:27 am

So Hey I'm TheTrio my real name's Sarah and I'm actualy 17 attendig a boarding school in New York which is quite far away from my parents in Mississippi. Well anyway this weekend (Friday Saturday and Sunday) I am heading to Penn. with a guy friend to meet up with his sister and hang out . Meaning I won't be on till late Sunday night. Thank you all for understanding.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: People Of This Fourm!   People Of This Fourm! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 am

Have fun Sarah! Lol so I'll rp with you Sundee nite maybe
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

PostSubject: Re: People Of This Fourm!   People Of This Fourm! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Sarah,
Tear you have to leave! Hope you have fun well it'll be had fun when you read this ha ha. SB (Sam BRadford, or Short Bus mwhaha) will espcially miss you she always jabbers about you Rolling Eyes Maybe one of these days I'll get to RP with you! Lookin forward to it!!!
Headmistress Thomas/ BRandy
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts.bestforum.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Of This Fourm!   People Of This Fourm! Empty

Back to top Go down

People Of This Fourm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Hogwarts :: New Students Registration-
Jump to: