Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Okay so I realised I never laid out all the rules and I'm chaning the max number of characters you can have.

1. If you don't want to explain why you should be in a house that's fine

as of the time being please NO more Gryfindors, the other three houses are just fine

You can have a max of 5 characters

If you have not played a character in a week then I as the headmistress will notify you via PM then further action will be taken. The first time you have a grace period of two day, then one day, five hours, finally the charcter will be put into adoption.

If you have two characters one must be male

if you have three characters one must be male

If you have four two must be male

If you have five two must be male. these rules are for a good reason, thank you.

A maximum of three of your characters may have emo qualities such as cutting and looking like it.

Keep your characters REAL

Any not abiding by these rules is welcoming your characters to adoption. None are too hard so it should be easy to follow. Please below put that you read this and if you think it's fair. For example you could put:

I read them but disagree with rule three because what if I have to leave the computer or it stops working?

Or

I've read and agreed with them.

That simple thanks,

Headmistress Thomas
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts.bestforum.us
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm

B, hey I read the rules fair
but if people arent aloud like on school weeks or they are gone for a long time can they notify you so their character wont go to adoption?
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Yes if you notify me on this or send me a PM then your character will not be put up for adoption. Just make sure you put your character to bed so that we aren't waiting on you though. And if something you can't control happens such as computer dies or wont connect then you'll have a chance to get your character back iif you post a well thought out post on why you were gone. Great Question!

Headmistress Thomas
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts.bestforum.us
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Read 'em don't mindd 'em. Your doing a great job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW SET OF CHARACTER RULES~~~~~~~~~~~
Page 1 of 1