Welcome To Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hogwarts

Harry Potter and friends have gone, but life at Hogwarts goes on. It's 2010, what will these new students bring to the school? A new RPG give it a try!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Student Registration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

Student Registration Empty
PostSubject: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Okay so you got your letter and showed up now everyone wants to know some stuff about you.

Here are a few character rules~
You can't be perfect. And you can't have no living family. We wont feel sorry for you GET OVER IT! Some of you will be allowed into the A clique ran by a charrie I play but only a select few. Please don't put idk or to be decided
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (first middle and last)

Age (11-17)

Year (you know the drill)

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not)

Family

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two)

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one)

Quick History account~

Personality~

What you look like OR a picture~

Biggest fear~

Biggest weakness~

Fave subject~

Do you want to be in the A clique~

Was any one in your family a death eater?

Do you play quidditch?

Why do you want to be in the house you chose?

Why I should put you there

And finally Any extra info?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts.bestforum.us
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Name (first middle and last) Aurora Emily Bell

Age (11-17) 15

Year (you know the drill) 5th

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not)Gryfindor

Family Brother Aidrian Demetri Bell seventeen, sister Cassandra Emily Bell thirteen,dad Hayden James Bell and mom Kristyn Aurora Emily Bell

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) She's the A clique leader. Everyone wants to be her friend

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Doesn't know. She wants to fall in love but she wants something dangerous like a love with a romantic slytherin

Quick History account~Always been the spoiled pretty middle child. Her grandmother recently died and she took it hard

Personality~ She's lovig and caring for everyone till you make her mad then she goes into ULTRA BITCH mode and you'd be better off dead.

What you look like OR a picture~https://media.photobucket.com/image/popular%20girl/Soap_Lover/thequeenofallqueens.jpg?o=16#!oZZ25QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Fpopular%20girl%2Fjasminetreat%2FHailey.jpg%3Fo%3D25

Biggest fear~ Storms with loud thunder

Biggest weakness~she cries when highly frustrated and hates people seeing her cry

Fave subject~ Transfiguration

Do you want to be in the A clique~ Im the leader

Was any one in your family a death eater?Nope

Do you play quidditch?No

And finally Any extra info? She actually hates being popular but no one understands but she never says anything

Student Registration Thequeenofallqueens.jpg?o=16#!oZZ25QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Fpopular%20girl%2Fjasminetreat%2FHaileyStudent Registration Thequeenofallqueens.jpg?o=16#!oZZ25QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Fpopular%20girl%2Fjasminetreat%2FHailey
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Name (first middle and last)Cassandra Emily Bell (goes by Cassie)

Age (11-17)13

Year (you know the drill)3rd

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not)Gryfindor

FamilyAurora and Aidrian are her older sibs. Hayden and Kristyn are her parents

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two)last year she was friends with Mekenna Andrews who moved last month

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Never had one always been too caught up in her books

Quick History account~Being the baby of the family she was often given left overs of everything. Her brotehr and sister had good looks and sports and things like that and all she had was brains and a little spunk it was madening to her

Personality~ She's a total book worm who has an attitude if you make her mad. She loves smiling and making people around her laugh

https://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/jasminetreat/?action=view&current=Marissa-BFF.jpg

Biggest fear~ The dark

Biggest weakness~ bringing up that she's less beautiful then the rest of her family

Fave subject~ Study of Muggles

Do you want to be in the A clique~no

Was any one in your family a death eater?no

Do you play quiddich? No

Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Name (first middle and last) Aidrien Demetri Bell

Age (11-17)17

Year (you know the drill)7th

Familyyounger sisters Cassie and Aurora mom and dad Krysten and Hayden

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two)any half or whole jock guy

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) He's not sure

Quick History account~ always been the oldest looking out for his sisters. Quidditch is his life and he's been known to hook up

Personality~ Protective for his sisters. Sweet to ladies and kind to older people. He's super competitive with anyone who tries to challenge him. But he can always laugh it off

https://media.photobucket.com/image/channing%20tatum/jaden_075_2010/celebraties/Channing_Tatum_Shirtless_in_GQ_Maga.jpg?o=8

Biggest fear~ Something happening to his sisters

Biggest weakness~ He's a teddy bear at heart

Fave subject~Potions

Do you want to be in the A clique~ I am not by choice just am

Was any one in your family a death eater?no

Do you play quidditch?YES I'm captain
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 am

Name (first middle and last)- Ashes Fate Christ

Age (11-17)- 16

Year (you know the drill)- 6th

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not)- Gryfindor

Family- Ha ha sorry

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two)- Alexis and Sarah

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one)- Hmm haven't decided yet.

Quick History account~ She's always pretty looking and the one who has the center of attention. Her dog--Truffles--recently died

Personality~ Mean somtimes, always flirty with guys, sometimes loving.

What you look like OR a picture~ (Even know you know Im good with describing Imma put a pic) Student Registration Olaa

Biggest fear~ Dying for not fighting back

Biggest weakness~ Losing someone shes in love with

Fave subject~ Potions

Do you want to be in the A clique~ Maybe if they arent good enough for me than no

Was any one in your family a death eater? No

Do you play quidditch? No

And finally Any extra info? She loves being popular but inside shes emo. She cuts herself in her own dorm. She likes the smell and look and taste of her blood.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 am

The Following people have been accepted into Hogwarts~

Cassandra Bell in Gryfindor

Adrian Bell in Gryfindor

Aurora Bell in Gryfindor

Ashes Christ in Gryfindor

Headmistress Thomas wants to know if Aurora & Cassie & Ashes would share a dorm? Adrian has been made Gryfindor Quidditch Captain.

Thank You for signing up!

Like a Star @ heaven Headmistress Thomas Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Name (first middle and last) Michael Ryan Shards

Age (11-17) 16

Year (you know the drill) 6th

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) Hmm

Family- Well its complicated.

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Im friends with Ashes

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Dont tell.

Quick History account~ Big sweetheart

Personality~ Nice, sweet, down to earth

What you look like OR a picture~ 6 foot tall, shaggy blond hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, and a six pack

Biggest fear~ Not waking up

Biggest weakness~ Hurting Ashes

Fave subject~ Hard to say

Do you want to be in the A clique~ No

Why do you want to be in the house you chose?

Why I should put you there

And finally Any extra info? Hes so caring and sweet, hes kinda emo like Ashes.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Srry house prefrence Gryfindor!!!

Back to top Go down
TheTrio

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Name (first middle and last) Serinity Grace Anne Freds
Age (11-17) 16

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) G.

Family- Gabe is her twin brother and Reddin is her dad

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Gabe & Luke

Crush to be decided

Quick History account~ When she was thee and a half her mom died. Then when she was four her dad started abusing her and raping her daily. THe only time she got away from it was when she went to Hogwarts.

Personality~ Has HUGE trust issues

What you look like OR a picture~ https://2img.net/h/i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/unicornsandcupcakesx/cute_emo_girl.jpg

Biggest fear~ Trusting people

Biggest weakness~ Same as her fear

Fave subject~ Potions

And finally Any extra info? she has a nose ring and lip ring

Name (first middle and last) Lucas Gerret Haught
Age (11-17) 16

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) G.

Family- Mom he refers to as Bitch and Dad he refers to as Bastard

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Luke and Serinity

Crush- none

Quick History account~ When he was eleven he began to sing and write poems He is really good at both. But his paretns shunned him and so he started cutting himself. One day he almost died, but was saved just in time. His parents don'ttalk to him and he doesn't talk to htme

Personality~ He comes off as weird and shy but inside he's sweet and even romantic (in the flowers giving song singing way)

What you look like OR a picture~ http://www.emobucket.com/albums/userpics/24365/hottness.jpg

Biggest fear~ Is hurting someone

Biggest weakness~ He has a tendency to get waaay over protective of people

Fave subject~ Potions

And finally Any extra info? He doesn't always wear his two lip rings. Only occasionally.

Name (first middle and last) Gaberile Reddin Freds
Age (11-17) 16

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) G

Family- Twin sis Serinity and Dad Reddin

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Luke and Sereinty

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) none

Quick History account~ See Serinity's. He is abused but often just forgotten by their dad. When he tries to interfear with what his dad does to her he is locked in a closet for two days. So Serinity tells him not to

Personality~ Mysterious

What you look like OR a picture~ http://trendyhaircutstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Emo-Boy.jpg

Biggest fear~ Serin dying

Biggest weakness~ dont know

Fave subject~ Potions

And finally Any extra info? He always wears his leather jaket
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Name (first middle and last) Athena Phoenix

Age (11-17) 15

Year (you know the drill) 5th

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) Gryffindore

Family: Has a little sister Althea, mom Nina, dad Luke

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Aurora

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Doesn't have one yet

Quick History account~ Her mom and dad are in her birthland(Japan) but she was raised by her grandma Suki. Her family is rich but she doesn't like it. Been friends with Aurora since she was little. She's half/half.

Personality~ Quiet but protective

What you look like OR a picture~ my profile pic, extra info at bottom

Biggest fear~ Althae, Mima dieing, and her parents

Biggest weakness~ Her protectivness

Fave subject~ Everything

Do you want to be in the A clique~ Yes

Do you play quidditch? If I do then it's seeker

Why do you want to be in the house you chose? Because she loves adventure, she's protetive, and brave if quiet

Why I should put you there Above

And finally Any extra info? Athena normally wares hip-hugger jeans, a tank top(skin tight), a rose necklace, she and her sister are metamorphmagus, she changes her eye color(green, blue, red) and sometimes her hair color(black, brown, red(only sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Name (first middle and last) Althea Phoenix

Age (11-17) 13

Year (you know the drill) 3th

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) Gryffindore

Family: Has a little sister Althea, mom Nina, dad Luke

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two)Cassie

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Doesn't have one yet

Quick History accountSame as sister's
Personality~ Quiet but protective

What you look like OR a picture~ https://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20gothic%20girl/MrsR27/RP%20characters/anime_dark_gothic_girl__019.jpg?o=290

Biggest fear~ Athena, Mima dieing, and her parents

Biggest weakness~ Her untrusting

Fave subject~ potions

Do you want to be in the A clique~ no but she sees them a lot

Do you play quidditch? If I do then it's chaser

Why do you want to be in the house you chose? brave

And finally Any extra info? like her sister metamorphmagus, she changes her eye color(brown-red, brown, blue, red) and sometimes her hair color(black, brown, red)
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 am

All of you are Accepted.

NO MORE GRYFINDORS UNLESS YOU PM ME FIRST

Cayia two things
One please make a male, and play him. I request all the players do this so that we dont end up with a zillion girls and three guys.
Two, after doing a ffew minutes of reading Metmorphmagus is an extremly rare ability to keep it fair would you mind just picking one girl to have the power to do so? Thanks

Thank You all for joining. Please invite your friends and family to come RPG with yall.

Headmistress THomas
Back to top Go down
Cayria

Cayria

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Well Headmistress, I was also reading up on it and it said it ran in families so I was just thinking that I could make Athena and Althea have it and none of my other charries. If you still want me to chose then tell me. Oh and Athena and Althae are purebloods, they are just half english and japanese. Here's my boy. On and Althea has a crush on him.

Name (first middle and last) Gabriel Heir(dont ask I suck at last names)

Age (11-17) 14

Year (you know the drill) 4th

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) Ravenclaw

Family mom, dad, little sister and brother

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Tom, Syuusuke

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Althea

Quick History account~ has had a good life even though he was born in the middle of the great war

Personality~ Smart

What you look like OR a picture~ https://media.photobucket.com/image/hot%20boys/moon_maniac/Boys/hot.jpg?o=75

Biggest fear~ fear of rejection

Biggest weakness~ his smarts that scare people away

Fave subject~ Magical Math(whatever that was)

Do you want to be in the A clique~ no but he sees them a lot

Was any one in your family a death eater? no

Do you play quidditch? yes he wants to be caption(beater)

Why do you want to be in the house you chose? I'm smart

And finally Any extra info? Oh he and Syuusuke call each other brother but they are not related just very close.
~~~~~

Name (first middle and last) Syuusuke (Syuu) Wolf

Age (11-17) 17

Year (you know the drill) 7th

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) Slytherin

Family mom, dad, little brother(he wont show up)

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Gabriel, Tom

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Athena(protective of her)

Quick History account~ Good life kind of, not bad but not good an ok life

Personality~ Sly, romantic, protective of his friends

What you look like OR a picture~ https://media.photobucket.com/image/hot%20boys/eiri1990/anime%20boys/hot.jpg?o=99 with a 6 pack, he wares a jacket(white) with a black shirt, and cargo pants(black)

Biggest fear~ Losing people close to him

Biggest weakness~ Above

Fave subject~ Defence Against the Dark Arts

Do you want to be in the A clique~ Yes if he can

Was any one in your family a death eater? no

Do you play quidditch? yes if he does the caption(Keeper)

Why do you want to be in the house you chose? He's very sneaky

And finally Any extra info?
Back to top Go down
AuroraBell

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Name (first middle and last) Jezzabell Sarah Parker

Age (11-17) 17

Year (you know the drill)7th

House preferance Slytherin

Family A brother (twenty two) and a Dad and a Mum all pureblood

Friends Anyone pretty enough

Crush Idk

Quick History account~ She's a pure blood whose been raised in a rich home. She lost her virginity last year to Adrian

Personality~ Bitchy and Sporty

http://www.becomegorgeous.com/img/users/mimy/hair_styles/dark_curly_hair-1220.jpg
Biggest fear~ People finding out that she slept with a half blood

Biggest weakness~ She has a tendency to be too nice to half bloods and if people really knew her they'd know her family pretty much hates her

Fave subject~Study of Muggles (shhh.)

Do you want to be in the A clique~ I am the leader of the Slytherin one

Was any one in your family a death eater?yes dad uncle grandad (both of them) pretty much any male who was old enough was

Do you play quidditch?No

Why do you want to be in the house you chose? Because of her family blood lines

Why I should put you there her personality is right

And finally Any extra info? She always looks perfect and has a bit of vela charm. She goes by Jez or Jaz

Name (first middle and last) Dimitri Holluns Hellin

Age (11-17) 16

Year (you know the drill)6

House preferance (I decided looking this over wether you'll be good there or not) Slytherin

Family A mom and dad

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Carson and Fred

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one)

Quick History account~Pure blood enough said

Personality~ Mean bitter

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aMBlBMWHGQc/SgahvPwmyJI/AAAAAAAAAoA/b-JMCp1S-J4/s320/dimitri.jpg

Biggest fear~death

Biggest weakness~ bringing up that the weight of his family is on his shoulders

Fave subject~Potions

Do you want to be in the A clique~yeah

Was any one in your family a death eater? like everyone

Do you play quidditch? yeah Seeker?

Why do you want to be in the house you chose?Bloodlines and my duty

Why I should put you therepersonality

And finally Any extra info?noneStudent Registration Dark_curly_hair-1220
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Name (first middle and last) Shane Ryan Corse

Age (11-17) 16

Family- Mom and dad

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Sam, Michael, Alexis, and Ashes.

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) He likes Ashes but wont tell her, and wont date anyone else, only love Ashes.

Quick History account~ hmm.

Personality~ Sweet and helpful

What you look like OR a picture~ him but with out the freckles Student Registration Rivah

Biggest fear~ Dying for not trying

Biggest weakness~ Hurting his friends (esp. Ashes)

Fave subject~ Potions man

Do you want to be in the A clique~ Heck NO

And finally Any extra info~ He's six foot tall!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (first middle and last) Sam Jordan Glass

Age (11-17) 16

Family mom, dad, and sister Alexis

Friends (if you aren't making them then come up with a random name or two) Alexis, Michael, Shane, and Ashes

Crush (i'll alow to be decided on this one) Hmmmm not saying

Quick History account~ Hes part Australian

Personality~ Hes nice and really smart

What you look like OR a picture~ Student Registration Edgee

Biggest fear~ fear of falling from high places

Biggest weakness~ Being nice to the wrong people

Fave subject~ Hard to pick like em all

Do you play quidditch? Nah

And finally Any extra info? He has a really strong Australian accent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (first middle and last) Alexis Nichole Glass Goes BY Lex

Age (11-17) 16

Year (you know the drill)6th

House preferance Slytherin

Family Mom dad and brother Sam

Friends Alexis, Michael, Sam, and Shane

Crush Adrian!!!

Quick History account~ Well.

Personality~ Mean and Sporty

What you look like OR a picture~ Student Registration 010910001

Biggest fear~ Being alone

Biggest weakness~ pulling her hair

Fave subject~ Like I CARE!

Do you want to be in the A clique~ No I have better friends

Was any one in your family a death eater? Ha ha no

Do you play quidditch?No

And finally Any extra info? Shes Australian like Sam and has a thick accent as well.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Michael: Student Registration Austin_butler4
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Thomas
Admin
Headmistress Thomas

PostSubject: Line Up of Whose Where And WHose Accepted.   Student Registration EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Gryfindor~
Cassie Bell Third Year
Althena Phoinex Third Year/ Chaser
Aurora Bell Fifth Year
Athena Phoinex Fifth Year/ Seeker
Ashes Christ Sixth Year
Michael Shards Sixth Year
Serinity Freds Sixth Year
Luke Haught Sixth Year
Gabe Freds Sixth Year
Adrian Bell Seventh Year/ Head Of Quiditch Team/ Keeper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ravenclaw
Gabriel Heir Fourth Year/ Head ofQuiditch/ Beater
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slytherin~
Dimitri Hellin Sixth Year/ Seeker
Shane Corse Sixth Year
Sam Glass Sixth YEar
Lex Glass Sixth year
Syuu Wolf Seventh year/ Head of Quiditch/ Keeper
Jazz/ Jezz Parker Seventh Year
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Okay so go easy on Slytherin. Still No Gryfindor! Mainly Raven Claw and Huffle Puff. Right now I'm doing something I'm going to call the Secratary award, which is an award telling whom my fave descriptions/ pictures.
In First Place..........................................................................................................

Mrs Sam Bradford!!!!! (Hey jus sayin Micheal looks ALOT like Shayne Rolling Eyes )

And Runner Up Is
TheTrio!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I still need all y'all to sign up to do a magazine, at least one. Speacially you person who I know can write *glares* just message me which one you want to do. Cayian (sorry cant spell your name still) I still need you to say you agree with the new character rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank Y'all Love lots
Headmistress Thomas
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Sam_Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:47 pm

ha ha yay
nuh uh shayne has blue eyes i think

well tell me which mag u want me to do miss boss lady lol Lylas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Registration   Student Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Student Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Hogwarts :: New Students Registration-